I did not attend the CES 2017 myself, so all the information listed here are basically from the Internet, and the accuracy really depends on the corresponding websites. Products / technologies listed here are far from exhaustive, and only representative.
- Phone vendors show their products, it is basically a car exhibition
- Chipset vendors competing in AI, automotive segments
- Automotive vendors showcasing their “smart” cars
- Artificial Intelligence is everywhere
- Fashion and sports vendors entering smartwatch segment
- VR is still vital, but AR is making a comeback